Yumi’s Veggie Bite Bowls with Avocado Green Goddess Dressing
Makes 2 bowls
10 Yumi’s Pumpkin and Spinach Veggie Bites
2 stems broccolini
4 baby corn spears
2 asparagus spears
1 baby cucumber (Qukes)
2 tbsp tinned chickpeas, rinsed
Red and yellow capsicum, cubed
4 snow peas, shredded
Baby spinach leaves
½ carrot, shredded
2 tbsp fetta cheese (optional)
AVO GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
2 tbsp Yumi’s Avocado with sea salt
1 tbsp Yumi’s Traditional Middle Eastern Hommus
2 tbsp pumpkin seed oil* (substitute with olive oil if not available)
1 clove garlic, crushed
Juice of ½ lime
Finely chopped cashew nuts
- To assemble, divide rice evenly between two bowls.
- Prepare Yumi’s Pumpkin and Spinach Veggie Bites according to packet instructions.
- Combine broccolini, baby corn and asparagus in a microwave-safe container with a small amount of water and microwave 2 mins to lightly cook. Drain excess water, refresh in cold water.
- Arrange cooked veggie bites, vegetables and fetta (if using) over the rice.
- To make avo green goddess dressing, combine all ingredients, except nuts, in a large bowl, whisk well to emulsify. Serve with salad bowls, sprinkled with chopped cashews.