Red Capsicum Pesto Potato Salad
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
700g kipfler potatoes, cleaned and halved lengthways
3 cups shredded Tuscan kale
Juice of ½ lemon
4-5 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 x 150g tub Yumi’s Choice Red Capsicum Pesto with Roasted Cashews
60ml extra virgin olive oil
Splash white wine vinegar
Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Add potatoes to a large saucepan. Cover with water, season with salt then bring to the boil and cook until potatoes are just soft. Drain.
- Add kale to a bowl with lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt. Use clean hands to massage the kale until it becomes soft. You will notice the shade of green becomes quite vibrant!
- Add potatoes to a large bowl with massaged kale, spring onions and Yumi’s Choice Red Capsicum Pesto with Roasted Cashews. Mix well.
- Whisk together oil and white wine vinegar to taste. Season then pour over the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Arrange the salad on a platter and garnish with fresh basil leaves to serve.