Crispy Potato Skin Nachos
Serves enough for 2 as a snack
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 mins
2kg baby Charisma potatoes (or other small, starchy varieties)
Olive oil spray
2 tbsp Mexican seasoning
60g grated tasty cheese
1 x 150g tub Yumi’s Choice Guacamole, Spring Onion & Jalapeno (plus 1 tub extra, to serve)
2 roma tomatoes, diced
½ small, red onion, finely chopped
1/4 bunch coriander, finely chopped
Lime wedges and chives, to serve
Sour cream, to serve (optional)
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 200ºC. Place potatoes directly onto the rack and roast for 1 hour or until soft. Remove from oven (leave your oven on) and allow to cool completely.
- Slice cooled potatoes in half lengthways, use a spoon to scoop out most of the flesh.
- Line a large baking tray with alfoil. Arrange the potatoes, cut side up, on the tray. Spray with oil and sprinkle with Mexican seasoning. Return to oven and bake for 15 mins. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for a further 10 mins until the cheese is melted and the skins are crispy.
- Toss together tomato, red onion and coriander. Season with salt.
- Arrange potato skins on a large platter. Scatter over the tomato mixture. Generously dollop Yumi’s Choice Guacamole, Spring Onion & Jalapeno and sour cream, if using. Scatter with coriander leaves and chopped chives, serve with lemon wedges and extra guacamole (trust us, you’ll want extra!).