– 1 cups Anytime Hommus
– 1.3 kg potatoes
– 3 Tbsp. butter
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
– 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley- 2 lemon wedges
– Extra olive oil to drizzle
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into large chunks.
2. Add to a large stockpot and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20-30 minutes then remove from heat and drain the water.
4. Use a potato masher to mash potatoes until smooth then add in butter, hommus, salt and pepper.
5. Top with garnish.
Serve and enjoy!