– 450 g flaky white fish
– 3 Tbsp butter, melted
– 2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
– 8 corn tortillas
– 4 cups cabbage, finely shredded
– 1/3 cup coriander, chopped
– 4 Tbsp lime juice
1. Brush fish with melted butter, and sprinkle both sides with seasoning.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add fish and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until fish is cooked through. Remove from pan, and flake with a fork.
For slaw: Add cabbage, coriander, lime juice and Anytime Aoil together and mix. Let chill before serving. To assemble tacos, warm corn tortillas, add fish and top with aioli slaw.
Serve and enjoy!