– 1/2 Cup Yumis Whole Egg Mayonnaise
-4 Large Potatoes
-Pinch of Salt
-Small Bunch of Fresh Dill
-2 Tbs Mustard Seeds
- Peel Potatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Add to a large stockpot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20-30 minutes then remove from heat and drain the water.
- Hard Boil 2 Eggs, once boiled drain water, let cool.
- Once cooled, Peel Shell and cut up into small pieces,
- Add Yumis Whole Egg Mayonnaise, Salt, Mustard Seeds, Egg and Dill to potatoes.
- Stir Well.
Serve Warm or Cold.