– 4 Flour Tortillas
– 5 Eggs
– 1/2 cup Milk
– Pinch of Salt
– 4 Hash Browns
– 1 cup Yumis Anytime Roasted Garlic Aioli
– 1 cup Rice
1. Place rice in pot with 2 cups waters bring to boil, rice is cooked when all the water is gone and rice is soft. (once cooked set aside.)
2. Combine eggs, milk and salt in a bowl and whist until combined. Scramble over a low heat.
3. Pan fry hash browns until golden. Then cut into smaller portions.
4. Spread aioli evenly over tortillas, add eggs, hash browns and rice.
5. Wrap and Enjoy!